Re: Set of software

On Jan 17, 2013, at 5:29 AM, Loïc Martínez Normand <loic@fi.upm.es> wrote:
> Concerning the definition, in the slides there are two slightly different proposals (slides 2 and 3), and it seems to me that the notes are mixed (note 2 in slide 3 only makes sense for the definition in slide 2). Gregg, which one are you proposing that we agree on?

The group had two definitions on two different days.   So I included them both.

Personally, I can live with either -- thought I thought the one which said ("with no other action") was much safer.   I am concerned that links and other things might open other docs back and forth and bring things into the definition that we did not intend.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering University of Wisconsin-Madison
Technical Director - Cloud4all Project - http://Cloud4all.info
Co-Director, Raising the Floor - International - http://Raisingthefloor.org
and the Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure Project -  http://GPII.net