Re: Closed non-embedded content???

Mike,

The DRM examples that Gregg raises in this thread arise from a
combination of the document & the user agent.  In order for the DRM to
work, the document (and any transmission of the document) needs to be
encrypted, with the user agent doing the decryption. And the situations
in which the DRM does certain types of decryption depends upon the
document.

Perhaps this is more "closed by policy" (of the rights holder), but the
"closing bit or flag" is within the document.

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal