Re: 1.2.4 Action item

Alex,

I agree with Andi.  I think the core of the problem is the word/concept
"responsible" in your text, which speaks to policy (vs. focusing on
technical capabilities & scope).

Here's an attempted rephrasing:

    Note: while audio communications between two or more individuals is
    "live audio content", such content is user generated and falls
    outside the scope of the intent of this Success Criterion - that
    "real-time presentations" be captioned.

Regards,

Peter

--