From: Andi Snow-Weaver [mailto:andisnow@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:46 AM
To: Alex Li
Cc: public-wcag2ict-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: 1.2.4 Action item

Alex,

This seems like a policy statement which would be out of scope for WCAG?

Andi
[cid:image001.gif@01CD4A14.D3533760]

[IBM Research]

Andi Snow-Weaver
Accessibility Standards Program Manager
Human Ability & Accessibility Center

Tel: +1-720-663-2789
Email: andisnow@us.ibm.com<mailto:andisnow@us.ibm.com>

[cid:image001.gif@01CD4A14.D3533760]

[Inactive hide details for Alex Li ---06/12/2012 09:19:24 AM---Here's my note: Call participants are content providers for call]Alex Li ---06/12/2012 09:19:24 AM---Here's my note: Call participants are content providers for call functionality between two or more p