Re: Looking at SC 3.1.1 Language of Page with "UI Context"

Hi Gregg, Peter (and others)

I'd like to point out that proposal #4 is longer not for the use of "UI
context" but because we added a new paragraph explaining the difficulties
of meeting this success criteria in some platforms.

I might agree that for this success criterion the use of "software product"
or similar term may be more useful than using "UI context", but when Gregg,
Mike and I worked on proposal #4 it felt to us that the meaning of SC 3.1.1
still worked when using "UI contet"

So we have two issues on 3.1.1:

   1. To accept or not using "UI context" to replace "web page"
   2. To accept or not the third paragraph of proposal #4.

Best regards,
Loïc

Loïc Martínez-Normand
DLSIIS. Facultad de Informática