Re: more checking of draft

Gregg,

I noticed this too so we discussed it at this morning's meeting. We thought
that saying "non-web documents within a set of non-web documents" every
where was a little cumbersome so we settled on adding the non-web adjective
only in set of documents. So it will read "documents within a set of
non-web documents".

You can see the minutes for the discussion once Mary Jo publishes them.

Andi