From: Craig Allen Keefner <craig.keefner@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, August 24, 2023 at 1:11 PM
To: Day, Phil <Phil.Day@ncr.com>
Cc: public-wcag2ict-comments@w3.org <public-wcag2ict-comments@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Comments on WCAG2ICT Overview
I read thru the docs and here is my post on it. We'll collect comments and suppose I will send them to this address https: //kma. global/guidance-by-wcag2ict-on-closed-systems/ Doesn't seem to be that many changes from the 2013 2. 0 version. I'm
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an Untrusted Sender
You have not previously corresponded with this sender.
    Report Suspicious  <https://us-phishalarm-ewt.proofpoint.com/EWT/v1/PjiDSg!12-vrJH0gZiVNUuUs01trwjhdSG8VCU6qiObfCXFC2S67PjtMR_ACCmmBFUJHvLB-_JSx3dXfuetFEECIHqjTh19VrwUQ2teQSk_D0b8XZkVxoQ1zJMCZ9wRVIQ$>   ‌
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
I read thru the docs and here is my post on it. We'll collect comments and suppose I will send them to this address
https://kma.global/guidance-by-wcag2ict-on-closed-systems/<https://kma.global/guidance-by-wcag2ict-on-closed-systems/>

Doesn't seem to be that many changes from the 2013 2.0 version.

I'm somewhat baffled by your examples of closed systems (reiterated from the 2013 doc).  I would have thought POS, POS terminals, Grovery SCOs and ATMs which comprise the vast majority of "closed systems" today would have been the more relevant examples for you to note (not ebooks, OS login screens or "travel kiosks").  For that matter, modern TVs these days.  No mention of mobile apps? There are many more menu boards than kiosks for that matter. Not sure what "travel kiosks" are specifically to be honest.

-------------------Signature----------------------------
Thanks very much for your support!
We are at IAAPA<https://kioskindustry.org/iaapa-kiosk-update/> in November
Here is my calendar<https://calendar.app.google/nJ2xxkXgvmbYf1c39> for calls