Re: advisory tech for 2.5.1

Just a comment - whether Javascript fallbacks are required is a baseline
issue.

Demonstrating a Javascript fallback makes a technique more broadly
applicable (that is, it can be used even when the baseline doesn't contain
Javascript.) So it is beneficial to include fallbacks in our examples. But I
wouldn't agree that all Javascript examples must contain a fallback.

Loretta