RE: Suggestion for issues color and variations in presentation of text related issues.

Hmmmm

Making it an OR doesn't move it to Level 1 ---  it eliminates one.

Instead of having to do one at level 1 and one at level 2 you now only have
to do one for level 1 and 2 (and 3)

Also wasn't the purpose of this was to help color blind people too and they
would not be helped with programmatically determined.   ??

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center