RE: LC-476

Part of this is covered by the "use real text" advisory technique I agreed to write on last week's call.  Maybe we should add another for MathML?  I know nothing about MathML, so I'm not the right person to write it.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org [mailto:public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Andi Snow-Weaver
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 3:47 PM
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Subject: Re: LC-476

As Cynthia suggested, I looked at each of the referenced WCAG 1.0 checkpoints to ensure that we have a WCAG 2.0 technique that covers it. We do for all except WCAG 1.0 checkpoint 3.1 When an appropriate markup language exists, use markup rather than images to convey information.

Should we recommend adding an advisory technique to cover this?

Andi