From: public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Sofia.Celic@nils.org.au
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:07 AM
To: public-wcag-teamc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Techniques for 2.2

Hi,

I've written a Javascript-based technique for SC 2.2.2 (Ensuring content
blinks for less than three seconds) and wanted some feedback before
attempting to put it into the wiki.
See attached file.

Thanks,
Sofia

(See attached file: Javascript_blink_example.htm)

____________________________
Dr Sofia Celic
Senior Web Accessibility Consultant
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
454 Glenferrie Road
Kooyong, Victoria, 3144
Ph: +61 (0)3 9864 9284
Fax: +61 (0)3 9864 9370
E-mail: Sofia.Celic@visionaustralia.org.au
www.visionaustralia.org.au

Vision Australia was formed through the merger of
Royal Blind Society, the Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind,
Vision Australia Foundation and the National Information and Library
Service.
ABN: 67 108 391 831. ACN: 108 391 831