FW: Techniques to review week of February 13 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Gez Lemon [mailto:gez.lemon@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 2:09 PM
To: Michael Cooper
Subject: Re: Techniques to review week of February 13 2006

Hi Michael,

Jim Thatcher provided some valuable feedback about how the scripting
technique I proposed works with screen readers. Following suggestions
from Jim, I've amended the script so that it works well with
Windows-Eyes and JAWS. In a nutshell, the amendments were to turn the
title into a link, and set focus to the link to let the screen reader
users know that the content has been updated. He also suggested some
nice amendments, such as displaying the number of errors to increase
the usability.

I've attached the modified script as a text file. Could you forward
this to team C, please?

Best regards,

Gez

--