Re: Failures for SC 2.4.4

Gez, you may want to look at the current wiki pages for SC 2.4.4, which
includes a common failure as well as examples of meeting SC 2.4.4 using
tables, lists, and paragraphs. See whether you agree with the proposed
examples.

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Meet_Success_Criterio
n_2.4.4

Loretta