Team B call Thursday 11 May (was FW: New Teams and Topic areas)

Hello, and welcome to the newly reconstituted Team B!

Just when you thought Thursday was safe this week...

I'd like to call a short Team B meeting for Thursday, 11 May, from
5:00-6:00 PM US Eastern.

This will be anorganizational meeting-- we'll take a quick liik at the
comments submitted so far against the components that we've been
assigned (Introduction, GL 2.4, GL 3.1, GL 3.2, GL 4.2), so that we
understand how the process will work and see what questions we have
about the work and how to organize it.

Gregg's message (below) includes a link to a spreadsheet that we can use
as a temporary issue tracker.

I'll send the passcode and other meeting ifnromation later today or
first thing in the morning.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.