From: public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-wcag-teamb-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Guarino Reid
Sent: woensdag 22 februari 2006 1:03
To: public-wcag-teamb@w3.org
Subject: New failure for 2.4.5

I've written up the description for the failure due to including duplicate
links in different table cells. I'd like to include it in this week's
survey. Does  anyone see any problems?

 <http://tinyurl.com/mjvpv> http://tinyurl.com/mjvpv

or

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Failure_due_to_including_mul
tiple_links_in_a_table_that_point_to_the_same_resource_and_have_the_same_des
cription

Loretta Guarino Reid

lguarino@adobe.com

Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering