RE: Propose removing one HTML techniques for 2.4.5

Maybe the title for the technique should use the word "descriptive"
(instead of "important" or "meaningful" or "natural")?

That would also map to SC 2.4.6 Titles, headings, and labels are
descriptive.

(i.e., the title attribute of the <frame> element would provide a
descriptive label for the frame.; typically this is a generic
description such as "menu," "content," "footer," etc. These titles show
up in the lsit of frames generated by screen readers, talking
browsers,etc.

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.