RE: Confusion about 1.3.1 and 1.3.5 failure techniques

I definitely think we can use the same technique for both. I think the
first title is easier to read, although we might what to say "white
space characters" instead of "space characters". (This is definitely in
the realm of nitpicking.)

And I'll work on the plain text list failure. Now that we've settled on
what kinds of lists are acceptable in plain text, the title is
definitely wrong.

Loretta Guarino Reid
lguarino@adobe.com
Adobe Systems, Acrobat Engineering