Re: Please Review: Creating HTML links to skip blocks of content.

Thanks for working on this, Becky.

Since this technique is about how to create such links in HTML, I would
remove the second and third sentences of the description. Those issues
should be covered in the related techniques and the phrasing of the How To
Meet document.

Iım wondering if we might replace the first two steps in the test procedure
with:
#Check that the skip link is located before the block of content to be
skipped.
#Navigate to the skip link via the keyboard.

For the purposes of this technique, does the test procedure need to check
whether the visibility of the link is implemented properly? The description
doesnıt discuss this at all, and none of the different visibility behaviors
is required by the technique. This would let us simplify the Expected
Results to ³All checks are true.²

I do think that describing the different styles in a single technique is a
good thing to do, especially since all are options, and it is useful to have
these variations described.

Loretta