Re: Providing a Site Map

And another question: shall we consider also xml sitemap like Google Sitemaps? In this case there is not a description field.

----- Messaggio originale -----
    Da: "Luca Mascaro"<info@lucamascaro.info>
    Inviato: 07/04/06 8.41.33
    A: "public-wcag-teamb@w3.org"<public-wcag-teamb@w3.org>
    Oggetto: Re: Providing a Site Map

For my p    For my personal opinion it's a good expression, also the Ben suggestion.    Just an Idea/Question: One page that contain a site index (all pages    title with alphabetical categorization) is a site map?    --    Luca Mascaro    CTO Phiware Engineering Sagl    User Experience and Interface Designer / Engineer    W3C HTML, WAF, WAPIs and WCAG Working Group Member    for International Webmaster Association    Invited expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5    "Software ergonomics and human-computer dialogues"

[Messaggio troncato. Toccare Modifica->Segna per il download per recuperare la restante parte.]