RE: Revised guide docs for GL 1.2

Thanks for doing these, Loretta!

Re: your question about the need for general techniques on creating good
Sign-interpreted alternatives for multimedia-- I found some resources
about techniques for filming interpreters. Will try to find 'em again
and send them.  One was a set of guidelines for creating signed books,
done in the late 90s by a European Union project. The other was done by
someone in Sweden.

These might also be useful re: the WG's decision to include signed
interpretation as an advisory technique for GL 3.1 w/o attaching it to a
specific SC.

John

"Good design is accessible design."

Dr. John M. Slatin, Director