RE: WCAG 2.0 Comment Submission - clarification

Hmmm
Good question

Ah

This is handled with the definition.

audio description

    narration added to the soundtrack to describe important visual details
that cannot be understood from the main soundtrack alone

if there aren't any - they you are done.

Hmmm how to say this in Understanding WCAG 2.0 without inviting people to
say 'none needed'.

Thoughts?

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.