[wbs] response to 'Approval for publication of WCAG-EM 1.0 as a W3C Working Group Note'

From: Michael Elledge via WBS Mailer <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:30:01 +0000
To: public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org,shadi@w3.org,e.velleman@accessibility.nl
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Approval for
publication of WCAG-EM 1.0 as a W3C Working Group Note' (public) for Michael
Elledge.

> ---------------------------------
> Abstract
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * (x) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

document is one of a series of informative W3C/WAI resources about
Evaluating Websites for Accessibility that complements the WCAG 2.0
Documents." Suggested revision: "complements" with "complement." "It does
not define additional WCAG 2.0 requirements nor does it replace or
supersede it in any way." Replace "supersede it" with "supersede them."
Rationale: Improve grammar.

> ---------------------------------
> Introduction
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * (x) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

much knowledge the evaluators have of how the website was or is being
developed". Suggested revision: "how much knowledge evaluators have of the
website's development" and "feature by feature" with "feature-by-feature".
Location: Purposes section. Current wording: "Web accessibility monitoring
activities used to benchmark or compare the accessibility conformance over
time." Suggested revision: "Web accessibility monitoring activities used to
benchmark or compare accessibility conformance over time." Rationale:
Improve grammar.

> ---------------------------------
> Using This Methodology
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Scope of Applicability
> ----

 * (x) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 1: Define the Evaluation Scope
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 2: Explore the Target Website
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 3: Select a Representative Sample
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 4: Audit the Selected Sample
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> ---------------------------------
> Step 5: Report the Evaluation Findings
> ----

 * ( ) accept this section
 * ( ) accept this section with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section for the following reasons
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

> Remaing Comments
> ----
> Provide any remaining comments that you may have.

Comments:

> These answers were last modified on 30 June 2014 at 16:28:11 U.T.C.
> by Michael Elledge

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20140623/ until 2014-06-30.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer