[wbs] response to 'Approval for draft publication of WCAG-EM'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of alands289@gmail.com <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 16:42:02 +0000
To: alands289@gmail.com,public-wcag-em-comments@w3.org,shadi@w3.org,e.velleman@accessibility.nl
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Approval for
draft publication of WCAG-EM' (public) for Alan Smith.

---------------------------------
Abstract
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Introduction
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Using This Methodology
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Scope of Applicability
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 1: Define the Evaluation Scope
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 2: Explore the Target Website
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 3: Select a Representative Sample
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 4: Audit the Selected Sample
----

 * (x) accept this section as draft
 * ( ) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)

---------------------------------
Step 5: Record the Evaluation Findings
----

 * ( ) accept this section as draft
 * (x) accept this section as draft with the following suggestions
 * ( ) I do not accept this section as draft
 * ( ) I abstain (not vote)
 In the section "Records for evaluation specifics could include any of the
following:"Specific test credentials (useids, etc.) required to replicate a
unique data set or workflow."

Often data sets are unigue to a particular userid and drive a web page
design, especially in financial institution web pages/apps.

Since we do have a bullet for Description of settings...Perhaps "test
credentials" wording would be best served by putting it in that bullet?

These answers were last modified on 9 December 2013 at 16:41:13 U.T.C.
by Alan Smith

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/WCAG-EM-20131129/ until 2013-12-17.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer