Re: Call for Consensus: HTML page title is descriptive, ready for AG

Is there any chance that we can add a fail example like the one I
drafted? I audits, we very often encounter the situation that a page has
one non-empty title, but it is just the overall name of the site,
nothing specific to the page content. We would then fail content against
2.4.2 (unless it is the start page). That's why I think it would be
helpful to add the example below (I suppose evaluating content against
this rule (i.e. checking descriptiveness) would involve additional human
evaluation anyway, right?

Best,
Detlev