Re: Call for Consensus: HTML page title is descriptive, ready for AG

Actually, it turns out that was recently fixed. Here's the very latest
draft. Sorry about that, i didn't realise there were any changes since the
last publication:
https://wai-wcag-act-rules.netlify.app/standards-guidelines/act/rules/c4a8a4/proposed/