Re: Call for Consensus: HTML page title is descriptive, ready for AG

+1. I would offer with following suggestions:

"is used for living up to" sounds a bit too informal - instead "to
conform to 2.4.2 Page Titled"?

It might be worthwhile adding a FAIL example where the title just
describes the organisation but not the specific content of the document.

Anything like:

--
Detlev Fischer
DIAS GmbH

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.dias.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites