Re: CFC: Accept "Meta element has no refresh delay"

Hey Kathy,
I spotted an editorial problem. Here's the PR to fix it:
https://github.com/act-rules/act-rules.github.io/pull/1908/files

I think this needs to be merged before we continue this CFC.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator