Re: 48-Hour Call for Consensus (CfC): ACT TF rules ready to send to AG WG for review & publishing

Mary,
With regard to the image button rule:
I would rather  say the text equivalent conveys  / describes the
purpose of the image button instead of merely saying it "is
descriptive".
Simply use the wording in the SC.
For a search button, "magnifying glass" describes the image but not its purpose.
During weekly calls too I have stressed use "conveys purpose" instead
of "is descriptive".
However, if there is consensus that "is descriptive" is good enough, I
do not want to hold out.
Thanks,
Sailesh

--