From: Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>
Date: Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 13:24
To: "public-wcag-act@w3.org" <public-wcag-act@w3.org>
Subject: Your TPAC Homework

Good afternoon everyone!

Less then a week away from our meeting at TPAC, I have some work for you gals and guys. I've created a first version of the ACT Framework Requirement. To have our TPAC meeting go efficiently, I want you all to have a close look over the next week and send your feedback to the mailinglist. We can then use this feedback as our starting point for the discussions at TPAC.

You can find the requirements document here: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/ACT_Framework_Requirements

Secondly, we've had a number of questions come up in the past few weeks. Our documentation isn't as clear as it could be, and I want us to do something about it. I have moved everything we had on Auto-WCAG over to the ACT Wiki. I plan to have these updated before next Thursday. Please help me out by e-mailing me changes you feel have to be made to clarify our message. You'll find this new page here: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/conformance-testing/wiki/ACT_Overview_-_What_is_ACT

--
Wilco Fiers - Senior Accessibility Engineer

[cid:image001.gif@01D21400.476088B0]