From: Brent Bakken <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 7 June, 2022 10:44 PM
To: public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [EOWG Videos] - Next meeting

Hello Video Subgroup,

Thank you for all the great feedback on the current scripts that we are working on. I just wanted to mention that we will be meeting on Tuesday, 14 June to continue working on our scripts.

Please also be ready later this week to review an updated version of the Auditory script. Shadi will be sending that out as soon as the updated version is ready. We hope that you will set aside time to review that prior to the meeting next Tuesday.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)

Amazon Development Center Austria GmbH
Brueckenkopfgasse 1
8020 Graz
Oesterreich
Sitz in Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 439453 f
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht fuer Zivilrechtssachen Graz