From: Abou-Zahra, Shadi <sabouzah@amazon.at>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 18:26
To: Andrew Arch <andrew@intopia.digital>
Cc: public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org <public-wai-wcag-videos@w3.org>
Subject: RE: [wbs] response to 'Videos - How People With Disabilities Use Web - Initial Scripts Starfish Review'

Dear Andrew,

Many thanks for your valuable review and responses!

The videos subgroup discussed your comments:
- https://github.com/w3c/wai-people-use-web-videos/issues

#82: involves some editorial work -- do you agree how this was addressed?
#83, #84, and #86 are partially addressed -- do you agree with the changes?

Please feel free to add further thoughts to these issues, especially if you disagree with how they are being addressed.

Many thanks,
  Shadi

---
Shadi Abou-Zahra