Re: [ French ] question: French translation of "outreach" in EOWG

Hello,

Note that Sylvie has been a participant in the Education and Outreach Working Group for about 20 years, so she will have first-hand perspective on translation of the Working Group name.

Also, based on input from Martin in the Spanish office, we added to the General Glossary that Working Group should be capitalized as a formal W3C-process term.
 https://github.com/w3c/translation-glossaries/blob/master/general.md#w3c-terms-capitalized

Once you have agreed on how to translate "Education and Outreach Working Group" into French, please submit a pull request to add it to:
 https://github.com/w3c/translation-glossaries/blob/master/fran%C3%A7ais-French.md

Thanks much!

Best,
~Shawn