Re: Spanish translations of W3C accessibility resources - coordinating language

Thanks for the introduction, Shawn.

I'll be glad to have a look and coordinate, those translations. I think, at
this point, we can start using the Github [es] issues. In case we'd need
more discussions, we'll ask for that specific mailing list.

Best,

Martin

--
Martin Alvarez Espinar
W3C Spain Office Manager        tel.:+34 984390616