Re: Yesterdays Symposium

Thanks Christos, it's always different base don the perspective of the participant, I
think that you guys did a great job of showing a professional face to us participants
while seamless fixing the problems between yourselves!

Regarding your PS I think you should add that the organisation wiki as a food for thought
item.