Re: RDWG Charter Renewal

Hi Christos,

This is a nice idea, I'm unsure if we will be able to write blog post as
this may be quite time-consuming - however we do have deliverables which
may match up such as 'Prioritised Research Problems (D9)' we could focus
these on research problems and add them to this deliverable?

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk