Re: suggestion for "Copyright Policy" section

Hi Josh,

On 23.2.2012 09:40, Joshue O Connor wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a little confused about what the issue is. Quality seems to be a
> part of it but also it seems to be how we present the papers that we do
> accept? I agree with Simon that if we accept a paper, we accept a paper.
> So it should be a full citizen, and referenced in the normal manner.
>
> This is an incentive for people to submit.

I don't think publication is being challenged. I think we all agree that
all accepted papers will be published as part of the proceedings (in a
referencable form and with a permanent URI).

The question is if we then also need to always include these same papers
as appendices to the consolidated WG Note.

Best,
   Shadi