From: Simon Harper [simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 November 2011 8:29 PM
To: public-wai-rd@w3.org
Subject: TIME Change for this weeks Telecon in Europe!

Hi Everyone,

A reminder of the Daylight Savings Time change which occurred at the end
of last week (Europe) and the following weekend (USA):

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2011.html

Most European clocks shift back 1 hr relative to GMT on Sun. Oct. 30 2011.
Most of the US clocks shift back 1 hr one week later, on Sun. Nov. 06,
2011.

Between October 30 and November 6, the time difference between US and
Europe will be 1 hour less than it currently is. This means that for
that week the Zakim teleconferences that are scheduled according to the
US clock will start *one hour earlier* in local time for most Europeans.

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 03 November 2011 at:
Time changed for this week:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (CET)

Time unchanged for this week:
  * 11:00 to 12:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 08:00 to 09:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise
date for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

Cheers

--
Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 BST. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B