*correction* TIME Change for this weeks Telecon in *US*!

Dear Group,

As discussed during last weeks' teleconference call (apologies for not
sending a separate reminder), this weeks' RD meeting will be *one hour
later for US folks* due to the time change in Europe.

Please find the meeting time for your precise location here:
  -
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=03&year=2011&hour=16&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>

 From next week we will return to our regular meeting time.

Best,