Van: Detlev Fischer [detlev.fischer@testkreis.de]
Verzonden: donderdag 13 maart 2014 12:01
Aan: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org; Velleman, Eric
Onderwerp: Re: Open invitation to test-run WCAG-EM

Hello Eric,

What happened to the idea to let evaluators pick any site they like to evaluate, to get a nice range of different websites? Is this a draft still to be confirmed or possibly changed in today's telco?

I think it would be highly desirable to get feedback, for example, on using WCA-EM on web-apps even if that doesn't add to the (comparable) test results for the one site identified in the online survey.

Best,
Detlev

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites