De: Shadi Abou-Zahra [mailto:shadi@w3.org]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de junio de 2014 4:38
Para: Eval TF
Asunto: [feedback sought] proposal to move sections in WCAG-EM

Dear Eval TF,

While working on the final Editor Draft of WCAG-EM it occurred to me that
reorganization of a few sections could lead to better clarity of the
document. In particular:
  - Step 1.d (define evaluation procedures) seems more related to the use of
techniques (or other methods) during evaluation (i.e. Step 4) than to Step
1.
  - Similarly, Step 3.d (include complete processes) seems more related to
the evaluation than the sampling. In fact, it can be directly merged with
Step 4.b (check for complete processes).
  - Steps 3.a, 3.b, and 3.c could be also merged together into a new section
called "Select a structured sample" with a complimentary step "Generate a
randomly selected sample" (we can tweak the titles).
  - We had also discussed combining Step 4.a (check for each success
criterion) and Step 4.c (check for accessible alternatives). The information
from Step 1.d fits nicely with these two sections.

I would like to discuss this reorganization (through which none of the
current guidance will be lost) with you during tomorrow's call.

Feel free to send any initial thoughts to the list too.

Regards,
   Shadi

--
Shadi Abou-Zahra - http://www.w3.org/People/shadi/ Activity Lead, W3C/WAI
International Program Office Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT