Re: Comment on WCAG-EM, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2014

Shadi,

The portion you cited is clear enough IMO, however the guidance I cited
seems to be in direct conflict, especially as the words "full page"
contains a link to normative WCAG documentation stating that partial pages
cannot be considered in conformance claims.

>>> www.a11ybuzz.com