Re: Comment on WCAG-EM, W3C Working Draft 30 January 2014

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your prompt feedback!

There is a note in this section that reads:
[[
While it is important to check the conformance of each web page and web
page state in the sample to each WCAG 2.0 Success Criterion, repeated
components such as the header, navigation bars, search form, and others
usually do not need to be re-evaluated on each occurrence. For example,
if the same header code is used on two web pages then it is evaluated on
the first only in most situations.
]]

A similar statement is earlier on in the introduction to Step 4.

Maybe these need to be made more clear? Do you have some suggestions?

Best,
   Shadi