From: Velleman, Eric [mailto:evelleman@bartimeus.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 10:34 AM
To: public-wai-evaltf@w3.org
Subject: EvalTF telco

Dear Eval TF,

The next teleconference is scheduled for Thursday 23 January 2013 at:
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UTC
  * 15:00 to 16:00 UK Time
  * 16:00 to 17:00 Central European Time (time we use as reference)
  * 10:00 to 11:00 North American Eastern Time (ET)
  * 07:00 to 08:00 North American Pacific Time (PT)
  * 23:00 to 24:00 Western Australia Time
  * 02:00 to 03:00 Eastern Australia Time (Note: Friday)

Please check the World Clock Meeting Planner to find out the precise date
for your own time zone:
  - <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html>

The teleconference information is: (Passcode 3825 - "EVAL")
  * +1.617.761.6200
  * SIP / VoIP -http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

We also use IRC to support the meeting: (http://irc.w3.org)
  * IRC server: irc.w3.org
  * port: 6665
  * channel: #eval

AGENDA:

#1. Welcome

#2. Follow up discussion about latest Editor Draft and DoC
ED draft: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/ED-methodology-20140121>
Previous DoC: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20130226>
Update DoC: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/conformance/comments-20131129>

#3. Open issues and last discussions for this version

#4. Test-run thoughts

#5. Other issues

EV