Re: Possible face-to-face meeting at CSUN on 17-18 March 2014

Dear Eval TF,

Thank you to those who completed the survey.

It looks like we could get a good group of people in-person to further
our work. Since it will only be a portion of the full group meeting,
decisions will need to finalized after the meeting when everybody has
had a chance to review the proposals from the meeting. We will try to
get dial-in facilities too though that might be more challenging.

*Important* - it seems that the WCAG WG will be meeting on Tuesday 18
March as well. Please let me know if that poses a conflict for you.

Regards,
   Shadi