Re: Change title of Conformance in the context of WCAG-EM

Vivienne,

I agree that a Claim of WCAG Compliance for an entire website is
necessarily a claim that every individual page of that website
individually complies with WCAG.  There is no "full" or "partial"
adjective defined by WCAG for conformance; it is a simple yes/no.

And that is the point - it is going to be nearly impossible for websites
of any size to make a WCAG conformance claim for the site. Which is why
a WCAG-EM report can (and should) be a usable alternative to the
essentially impossible WCAG Conformance Claim for a website.

Regards,

Peter

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Peter Korn | Accessibility Principal
Phone: +1 650 5069522 <tel:+1%20650%205069522>
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94064