Re: Call for Review: Website Accessibility Conformance Evaluation Methodology (WCAG-EM)

Thank you for your prompt response, Francois. We will process these
comments along with the others and address them in the next draft.

Note that the Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group (ERT WG) is
starting with related guidance for evaluation tool developers. This work
maps to deliverable 4.2 of the WAI-ACT Project and will include guidance
on tool support for this methodology as well. This relates particularly
to comments #1, #2, #6, and #7.

Regards,
   Shadi