Re: [input requested] 3.4.2 Step 4.b: Use WCAG 2.0 Techniques Where Possible (Optional)

Hi Shadi

Thanks for pulling this together.

I still have problems with this part.

WCAG never defines these terms - yet this doc says they did - and then draws that into other things not said by WCAG and not correct .

The section you are referring to is simply  a description of the support documents  that WCAG working group provided.    As such the ONLY sufficient techniques talked about are the ones in the support docs.   We don't define or discuss any other types - or define that term or advisory.   (we describe some things about OUR sufficient and advisory techniques -- but it is incomplete and just meant to give people an introduction to their existence.    Interpreting it more broadly is what causes a cascade of problems and inaccuracies.

It is just the small section that is causing problems and they are easily fixed.

The edits I sent straightened them all out -- but you reversed most -- and the problems are now still there.

I added comments in the document to make it clearer what the problems are --  and re-attached it here.

sorry

Talk to you tomorrow

Gregg