f2f participation requirement (was: CSUN...)

Hi Alistair,

While it is required that participants attend most meetings of the
group, we typically do not extend this requirement to face-to-face
meetings due to the budgetary implications of such meetings. You're
highly encouraged to attend the f2f meetings and I hope you can!

Best,
   Shadi