Re: Aspects of an evaluator

Hi Peter,

Supporting 1st party assessment is as important to me as supporting 3rd party assessment - which is why I based my proposal on those well documented aspects you would look for in an internal auditor for ISO 9001:2000.

Maybe, for clarity, it should have been 'not associated in their day to day role with' - I think you have read 'associated' in the same light as 'independent'.

Hope this helps.

Alistair