Re: Evaluation scheme with three options - proposal

Kerstin:

I like these three options.  I am interested, however, in how many clients
that typically ask for something as abbreviated as Option 1.  For those in
this group, do you experience situations with a lot of clients who don't
want more than the pass/fail report?

Regards,
Elle

--
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood,
divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast